Herbal First Aid Course
May14th and 15th in Albuquerque I am offering our Herbal First Aid class
This class is NOT a full on Herbal Medicine course. This course is designed to work hand in hand with our basic first aid course by adding in herbal remedies and techniques to fully round out your basic first aid knowledge.
This is a 2 day course of intensive training.
Day 1 Basic First Aid Here you LEARN first Aid not how to put on a band aide.
|• Heat and cold Related Emergencies
• Burns • Bone and Joint Injuries
• Wounds and Wound Infection
• Controlling bleeding:Pressure Points, Direct Pressure, Chemical and Herbal clot accelerators, tourniquet
• Shock Treatment
• Cleaning of wounds (How to do a sterile job in the field)•Hands only CPR/AED certifications NEW *
Day 2 Herbal First Aid.
This is where we add the knowledge of herbs to that of first aid. We will discuss the differences between the herbal medicine of the 17th and 21st century
|• Herbal theory
• Introduction to making Tinctures and Herbal teas
• Colloidal silver
• Pain control
|• Herbal clot accelerators,
• Bites, burns and Skin irritations
• Respiratory and Allergens•Hands only CPR/AED certifications NEW *
CPR/AED Certification by ESCI. A nationally recognized certification agency
There is a special price for news letter subscribers. So sign up to the news letter and get it!!
This class will be in Albuquerque NM At the Lovelace Medical Center Downtown
601 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Directions to the class room will be sent prior to the class.
Sign up here https://themedicshack.net/the-medic-shack-store/
And while you are then take a look at Christine’s tactical (TactiCOOL!) Hot packs. The are great for soothing sore muscles, need no electricity to heat them and last for YEARS.
This is mine